Thank you so much The Bluehill Blogger for nominating me! If you have the chance please go and check out her blog, it is so fun and you can see her dedication on every post. Again, thank you so much for the nomination, this means so much to me
ABOUT THE AWARD
This award is given to bloggers by the bloggers. It helps the fellow bloggers to get their work the recognition it deserves. It’s a really good way of helping each other out. It aims to help blogger get their work recognised and and promoted to other bloggers.
RULES YOU MUST FOLLOW
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and add a link to their blog
2. Write a blog post on your site displaying the award and describe why you started your blog.
3. Write two pieces of advice for the new bloggers
4. Nominate and notify 15 more bloggers.
WHY I STARTED MY BLOG
I guess it was something I had been wanting to do for a long time, and didn’t have the courage to do it. But I love writing, and I also like giving advice; I feel like we all should speak our minds and raise our voices about things that are important to us. I decided to do that through my blog. I also love connecting with like-minded people all around the world!
ADVICE FOR NEW BLOGGERS
Well, since I’m new-ish to blogging myself, I can only speak from my personal experience, but keep in mind I’m no expert:
- Forget about the numbers. At first I wanted views, and I would beat myself up for not getting enough. Three months after my first post I can tell you that I’d rather have two or three people that really enjoy my content and want to connect with me, than not connecting with my “thousands” of viewers. You’ll build your blog little by little and that’s the fun of it!
- Write from your heart. It doesn’t matter if the topic you want to write about is not that popular, as long as you’re passionate about it, you’ll find someone else that would read your blog and connect with you. Every time you feel like giving up, remember why you started. Don’t let numbers take away the voice your blog has given you!
- Taking Control and Finding Balance
- Rise… Love…. Live
- Shenzy Paradise
- Lei Esther
- Gemma’s Bookshelf
- Zoe Meghan Blogs
- Sunn Larue
- Transcending Thoughts
- Dear Dominique
- Cancer and Nicole
- This Maagnificent Life
- Just Keep Swimming
- Chloe Toni
Please go and read their blogs! I love them all and even though they’re all very different and unique, I enjoy reading what they post. Have fun!